How you have fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once did weaken the nations!
You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.
Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate:
Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble?
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
(1 Pet 5:8)
The face of Evil on 9/11/01
None of these pictures have been digitally manipulated
A despairing man should have the devotion of his friends, even though he forsakes the fear of the Almighty.
Defending your Soul - Defeating The Devil.
Putting on the full Armor of God (Eph 6:10-18)
* Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
* Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
* For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
* Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
* Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
* and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
* above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
* And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
* praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
(I Jn 4:4)